Welcome to Hong Kong Police Force - e-Report Centre

'e-Report Centre' is designed for non-emergency report or enquiry. Instant response to the report or enquiry will not be available. In case of emergency, please call 999 or contact the nearest police station.

The Hong Kong Police only has jurisdiction in the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong. For report of events which occurred outside Hong Kong, please click here for links to other police forces/departments around the world.

I want to report about:
  • Crime
    Report Technology Crime and Deception
    Provide Crime Information
    Provide Dangerous Drug Information
    Provide Illegal Gambling Information
    Provide Vice Information
  • Miscellaneous Report
    Fallen Tree
    Lost Animal
    Lost Property
    Lost Property (Visitor)
    Noise Nuisance
    Nuisance Complaint
    Telephone Nuisance
  • Road Traffic Incident Report
    Illegal Parking
    Traffic Accident Damage Only (Without Complaint)
    Traffic Complaint
    Vehicle Obstruction
    Unjustified Issue of Fixed Penalty Ticket
  • Request for Information
    (Force Data) Application for Access to Information
    (Personal Data) Data Access Request
  • Other Online Services
    General Enquiries
    Compliments on Police Officers
    Complaint Against Police